Tuesday, January 31, 2006

books

I am working on writing three books simultaniously. Who'd've thunk? I am going back to working on the children's story that I started when I was unemployed in McCook. It has been sitting almost exactly as long as I have had gainful employment. ;/

I am also reworking the article that I have published on the web here. I am starting to conduct more interviews that I hope to use to weave a narrative through the theoretical and theological.

The third book I'm working on is the history of my church. I am particularly interested with the first years of its existance. Why was it planted? What did it feel like back then? What is our herritage. I have begun the research phase, looking through the list of former pastors, seeing who is still around to be contacted.

So many projects.... So very little time!

Other irons I am keeping to the fire now
  • Directing the youth theatre production of Beauty and the Beast
  • Working with local ministerial to help at USA school. I am working on a Coffee Shop/drop in center.
  • Preaching and administrating a church
  • Working at The Harvest a couple days a week.
  • Cooking all family meals
  • Watching the kids while Elaine is at work.
  • Acting as treasurer/fund manager for Project Caritas, our ecumenical attempt at social justice.
  • Substitute teaching
  • and of course... blogging