Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Biking


View Biking in a larger map


Today, I didn't bike to Unionville as I would normally do. The espresso machine is disconnected at the coffeehouse until the health dept. finally comes through. In addition, Mary has requested that our drink cooler be turned off as well. So, what is there for me there now anyway? Mindless work, only.

No, instead, I took a ride to Kilmanagh, a little town to the east of Sebewaing. Not that there is anything there, but I didn't expect there to be. (Unlike Unionville and it's broken promises of espresso...)

On the ride I listened to a couple podcasts from "Interfaith Voices." One tidbit I gleaned from the April 15th show was from John Micklethwait and Adrian Wooldridge, authors of God is Back: How the Global Revival of Faith is Changing the World. They said China created a perfect environment for the spread of Christianity with their policy that a group of more than 25 worshipers is illegal. As a result house churches must split and multiply at 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment