Friday, June 02, 2000

Psalm 119 Mem

A meditation on Psalm 119:97-104
I love your word.  I like to think about it all the time.  They show me wise as I obey your wisdom.  The people with out your grace are blind.  Your word is the stuff of my dreams.  I love it.  My teachers' brilliance is dull next to my love for your word.  I love obeying your word.  I am excited about it and I run around my elders rejoicing. My feet dance avoiding the wrong path - all so I can obey your word.  I love it when you teach me.  Your lessons are my double glazed honey ham!  I love the understanding my dinner brings.   It is so good I'll never leave your table!

M
Mind over matter they say
I just love your words
My mind drinks your word
Filled with it I glow
More than the geniuses
Your words shine
Man can't contian me
When I think about your word
More and more I love your words
Savory and powerful
My feet dance around all ills
To rush to my dinner
Mmm good.
I dream about your words
My mouth waters
I love the understanding it brings
Written at Buckaroo and Straight Arrow field day, Pillager, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment