Friday, June 09, 2000

Psalm 119 Nun

A Meditation on Psalm 119:105-112
In the dark night of the sou, your word shines bright. Continually, I promise to follow the beam.  I suffer much of my self and your promise is still faithful.  I praise your with my mouth. Let me praise you with my walk along the beam.  Every day I take my life upon myself again. Temptation assails me and threatens to take it.  The letters of your law are my heritage forever. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.  Help me for my flesh is not so set.

N
Night of the soul is ever dark
Light of very light, your words shine
Never, I say,  will I leave
The path of your beam lies before me
Now and always I suffer much of my self
You are faithful anyway 
Near my ear oyu whisper your laws
Let me praise you with body and soul
Now again I take my life upon myself
Temptation assails and threatens to take it
Not knowing where I've come from or where I go
Your word is where my foot prints can be found
Now I have a rich heritage in your word
I never looked for it but your joy is mine
Never leave me
I need your help

No comments:

Post a Comment