Sunday, October 15, 2006

Masters Degree

I have a renewed energy and joy, I found a graduate program I can do while pastoring here! It is an online masters in Spiritual Formation and Leadership from Spring Arbor University. I have been looking for a good Spritual Formation Degree program since I came to Sebewaing (well at least since I found out that the U of M offers a Ph.D. in Cultural Anthropology and not a Masters). I have applied for the program and filled out my FAFSA.

It all rests on God to provide the dough. My one-time mentor Nancy Eckstien told me once, in the midst of her doctoal work, not to do graduate work unless someone else pays for it. That bit of advice is a neccesity at this point. I am researching grants and the like, but the simple truth is that if God does not provide the finances I can't do it yet. The Spiritual Autobiography below is from my aplication proccess.

No comments:

Post a Comment