Saturday, July 22, 2000

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Fear creates distance, intensifies distance and aggravates solitude.  I miss you more, for fear gives me a reason to long for your comforting arms.  I miss Elaine in exactly the same way.  Once again she is the model by which you teach me of your love.  I am so glad my relationship with her is also my relationship with you, Lord.  I do call out for your help.  I indeed long for your salvation, but even more for the comfort of your arms.

Even so I count any opportunity to suffer a great honor. There I find comfort also in your forever, immutability. I am but a boy in love.  O love of mine, be near me and walk with me.  Take my hand and lets take this journey together, you, me and Elaine. With such company, I will not fear.  And free me from fear. My unfettered heart will fly to obey your every whisper.  I love you so greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment