Saturday, September 20, 2008

Listening to God

Vibrations.
Words uttered before time,
Out side of time
Strike the ear of my soul
At just the right time
In the nick of time

You are speaking to me
In the tone of the air
In the timbre of the soul
An angelic voice
Sweet and crystal
Clear bell tone

I hear you around me
Penetrating me - Pervasive
But only gently persuasive
The vibrations pass through me
Like gamma rays
And unseen ways

I hear you when I listen
When I miss you
When I don’t resonate
The crystal goes dead
The tone of my life dying
On my own senses relying

I hear you play your song
On the strings
Of other souls
My heart follows along
Resonating, joining
Undulating, harmonizing,
Strengthening in harmonic bends
As the feedback loops our souls
Back onto you

1 comment:

  1. "I hear you when I listen
    When I miss you
    When I don’t resonate
    The crystal goes dead
    The tone of my life dying
    On my own senses relying..."

    That is...wow. Rings true, sooo true.

    ReplyDelete