Friday, October 08, 2004

The Joy's of Blogging

I'm so giddy today-my new lectionary blog was picked up at textweek.com. My thanks to Jenee Woodard for her faithfulness to that site. Her work has been invaluable to me since I decided to try my hand at preaching the lectionary months ago.

I have three blogs now! What joy... they give me a place to organize my thoughts. They give me motivation and discipline. Stakes are higher when I think somebody might by reading. I have been into journaling for years, but used to find that there would be month long gaps-not so here.

The blogosphere has turned out to be a great place to put myself and let God's grace move on me. As I read--as I write, He is here. I can look back, as I often do with my college ruled notebooks and see the journey, and weep at the beautiful plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment