Friday, February 18, 2000

Psalm 119 Gimel

A Meditation on Psalm 119:17-24

Lord, Don't hide your thoughts from me. Whisper your desires, dreams and directions gently in my ear. Lord, may they tingle. Your voice is sweeter in my one life than than honey in ten. Friends offer me their opinion of my direction. Your opinion is the one I hear. Though the culture around me sit in judgment, I am righteous by your decree; lead me!


G

Gold is worthless!
every syllable of your word, a treasure

Glitter is without luster
your voice shines brighter than diamonds

Grand are your dreams
they are what I seek

Give me the map
lead me to the path of your desire

Good advice from men is as trickery
your direction is all I listen to

Gently speak your discipline
correct my ways

Geeks don't like my desire
I desire your ways more

Grace you have proclaimed
I am not condemned by my enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment