Monday, March 20, 2000

Love Language

God is love. He is the author of love as well. He speak several whole languages of love fluently, countless dialects. In finite frailty I find myself only able to speak a couple dialects clearly. When I hear my native tongue spoken I feel loved, secure and able to do amazing things for the one who loves me. My mother tongue happens to be quality time.

Lord, I realize I don't feel secure enough in you to trust you with my obedience. Its my fault. Forgive me. I haven't let you speak your love to me. Now I covenant with you, together lets experiment. I will spend quality time with you every day for four weeks and as you pour into me I think I will feel comfortable expressing my love to you in ways I don't know. Lets watch together and see if I can hear you better and act on your whispers as the time goes on. I love you Lord. Help me to show you how much.
Love you,
Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment