Saturday, March 11, 2000

Psalm 119 Hei

A Meditation on Psalm 119:33-40

Lord, let me hear your voice! If I only knew your desires, I would run to do them. I'm lost. I don't understand where you are taking me. Lead me, let me see down the path your eyes have laid out for me. Turn my heart to your word again. Lord, I am tired of doing things that don't mater. Let hear your word so I can serve you. Powerfully coerce me. Teach me to fear you as you decieve me. Let my footsteps fall only in the whisper of your word.

H

Hearing your voice is my coffee
it warms my insides and gives me life!

Hand my your words on burlap
and I will run to consume

His! I scream to the clouds
I'm His and His word I'll obey

Hold my feet on the path of your words
so I wont fly into space

Heart Beat - every pulse loves your word
with purple smoke pushing me to serve

Hep cats will fear you when they see what you've done
the way you lead me.

Hand me the rope tied to the bumper of your will
put it in drive and go!

Hear my devotion
slay me with your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment