Friday, March 17, 2000

Psalm 119 Waw

A Meditation On Psalm 119:41-48

Woo me Jesus. May the romance never die. Your love overflows in my heart like a hot spring. Sit across the table and lets talk. Don't pull your words off my tongue or I'll die. They last forever and as long as I can hold them on my tongue, I'll live forever and celebrate obedience. I dance in the freedom of your righteousness. I can testify in front of the Grand Poobahs of the world. I love you. I adore your words. I will relentlessly seek you and dream about your word.

W/V

Woo me Jesus
may our romance never die

Write your name on me
I trust you

Voice your love for me
like a hot spring in my soul

Watch my face with your word on my tongue
when its there I can live and obey forever

Waltzing in you freedom
of your righteousness

World leaders will be amazed
as I show them your words

Words of life sing to me
their song I love to hear

Wonder is mine as I think
I love your commands


No comments:

Post a Comment