Saturday, September 25, 2004

Writing

I've been having a hard time writing my sermon. I have the basic plot going on, now I have to artfully weave the aplication. Hmm... maybe some prayer and coffee at church this afternoon will get me up to speed.

Things inevitably turn in such a way that I am facing crunch time on Saturday. It is a good thing that Tuesday was so good. Wednesday was eaten up with doctor's visits, it was Foster's due date, but he is still causing mama's belly some pain.

Thursday I went to Bay City Coffee and Tea with hopes of writing. But I became wrapped up with the internet, I don't remember if it was my blog or others... It was so frustrating that I didn't even enjoy reading Tozer for Bible study that night. I just skimmed a great chapter. The discussion was amazing.

Friday Elaine was getting restless, so we went for a drive around the top of the thumb and saw the Pointe Aux Baroques light house along with other sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment