Saturday, July 17, 1999

The cleaning of the mind

Romans 12:2, John 15:3

"You are clean because of my words...."

Are my thoughts coming between me and my master's voice? Then I need to be in his word. IN order to test and prove God's perfect will, I need a renewed mind.

"If my words abide in you..." There is no room for sin scars on a mind where the healing words of God dwell. The only way for God to be glorified in our lives is to have a clean, word-washed mind. THen and only then will we be able to hear or see enough for God to bring himself glory through his answer to prayer.

In the midst of crushing failure, and seductive thougths and immaginations, I must remember the power of saving words.

Lord teach me to abandon myself on the coals of the altar. Remove from me the dross and cleanse my mind by your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment