Friday, July 09, 1999

The Excited Christian Life

I thought it was hopeless. As I prayed one night, I felt discouraged, that I may never be an anointed excited, sold-out man of God, that I so admire. On top of that it was hopeless for our church to be full of that kind of person.

A moment of truth came when I was face to face with such and individual. Michelle's cousin was a college and career and shared how she witnessed to a man on a train. She had passion in her eyes. Face to face with destiny the Holy Spirit speaks. He made it abundantly clear that that was who I am to be. An excited Christian abandoned recklessly to the life of Christ. I swan dive even now into the river of his will from the cliff of my apprehension.

Lord, Fill me with your love, wisdom and fear. Lead me and teach me how to live a Spirit-filled exciting and adventuresome life, bringing glory to you. Let your spirit flow through me unencumbered as I am privileged to repeat your words to your people.
Thank you for your sacrifice and accepting me changing, guiding me. Thank you for your vision and dreams. Foible them in me and make it contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment